Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: Pog's sterling....

You know I honestly didn't think about that Brett. I will definitely take that advice.

I like that mirror switch/knob placement. Looks really nice.
    Thanks,

Nic.
    http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/quikniq/
    CCC Sterling # 416

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vpogv View Post
    Thanks Brett! I some how didn't see your reply until after I said "screw it" and drilled. I also fished wire from the passenger side through so the hard part is done with this!

Attachment 4115 Attachment 4116

Very nice. I see the switches in the side pocket as well, looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Very nice. I see the switches in the side pocket as well, looking good.
    Thanks steve! I am really happy with that location for the light switch. It's super easy to get to and takes up no dash space

A little time away finishing up finishing a basement but this weekend I got back it and got the last big wiring hurdle figured out - the wiper motor! No intermittent but I do have hi, lo and park all squared away with a GM column and a Wexco H131 (5 wire) motor.

IMG_20200907_152506.jpg

Next up is to clean up a few of the wires that were just run for testing and then onto the engine!

Well ALL circuits are wired up! Wiper, power mirrors and canopy switches all tested and cleaned up the wiring. I need to add connector ends for the dash wires and the gauge pod so that I can easily pull them but after that it's onto the engine.

I'll be the first to admit the wiring isn't perfect but I have 90% of the circuits mapped out on paper and most of the wiring in looms to look pretty.

IMG_20200913_191300.jpg IMG_20200913_191247.jpg

Making some good progress Will.

I had all my wiring done until I decided to change the dash, add the power canopy lift system, change the tail lights out and install a different gas/petrol tank along with relocating it and installing the AC/Heater system(I think thats it). I ended taking it all out. Now I'm back to square one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Making some good progress Will.

I had all my wiring done until I decided to change the dash, add the power canopy lift system, change the tail lights out and install a different gas/petrol tank along with relocating it and installing the AC/Heater system(I think thats it). I ended taking it all out. Now I'm back to square one.
    As long as you have the wiring figured out running the wire is easy... making it look pretty sucks.

Ok, I need a bit of help as I thought I had all the wiper parts but I'm at a loss on the official "name" of the bits that I am missing. Can anybody help?

http://www.euro-nova.co.uk/vb/showth...390#post134390

You didn't mention what part of the system you are not sure about so maybe this might help
    I think the oem Bosch motor came with a "D" output shaft and I think the newer motors come with splines

https://www.millsupply.com/pdf/catal...pvan/wiper.pdf

I think I still have the old hardware from my system. I'll look for it and see if I have what your looking for
    Last edited by Brett; 16-09-2020 at 01:09 PM.