6 40.00%
  • Lock certain forum sections until fee is paid

8 53.33%
  • Lock the entire forum until the fee is paid

1 6.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention All Nova-nuts!

Re: Attention All Nova-nuts!

The idea is to avoid advertising if we can help it - the first attempt at a ressurected forum had REALLY QUITE ANNOYING ads, which made us go for a paid for and adless model. Dan needs to know he can cover the hosting fees well before they are due, if there are further donations after that time they go towards improving and maintenance.
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Open to donations all year long, Ken. The site payments are due in December, I think. While we can't expect everyone to pitch in, every little bit helps!

why dont we just take donations every quarter?
    i mean dont make it mandatory but i have no problem spend 20 every quarter
    -thestevie

20 a year is all everyone needs to pitch in!

I got a paypal web site down notice, when I logged into the paypal site it was all Ok. So why can't I get in through this site
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

Jim, was you trying to use the new system?
    Try CLICKING HERE to try the new system.
    If that still doesn't work for you then PM me and I'll sort it out for you.

Yes it was the new system I used the donate now button, will have to try again later tonight as my bath is running fast.
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

Ok Jim.
    I've tested it all just and its all working, so give it another try when you have time and if it still doesn't work PM me and we will find a way around it

Update on this:

A membership system will be coming in to force in the coming weeks.
    Everyone who has donated so far will automatically be added to the system, people who haven't will have limited access to the most popular forums.
    It's a sad move but we have to ensure the site fees are paid each year and if this year is anything to go by then we are beginning to have trouble.

I for one certainly don't want to see Euro-Nova go down the pan, but something has to be done and this is the only option left open to us at the moment.
    Membership fees will be payable by either cheque, cash or paypal as usual, and paypal payments can be paid using the donate button at the bottom of every screen which will give instant access.

Cash and cheque payments, PM me if you are sending one and I will grant full access pending the arrival of the cheque.

We are hoping that this will not drive away some of the lesser posting quieter members.

Remember, its a small price to pay for Euro-Nova, we're the only site of our kind and we are now worldwide!

Paying members will still receive the donation gifts each year, as a thank you for your support.

There will be an email going around all members in the next couple of days detailing this a little more and asking for feedback if you are concerned.

As always, I'm available on email and PM with any queries.

Regards

Dan.