Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Show us your rear end!

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    There is a lot to be said for breaking up a Fat Ass with two different colours to make it look smaller......hmm...maybe there is a business idea there in two tone jean bottoms for certain larger ladies
    Great idea, in fact I have already begun building a prototype...

What do you think?

b7c.jpg
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Hmm I don't know if it'll work Phil, is there enough padding to sufficiently reduce injury if the unthinkable happens and she gets in a crash?

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    In my view there's more than enough padding even to withstand a nuclear blast..
    Cheers,

Rob

Illegitimi non carborundum

1983 Nova GT Project , customized 1981 Honda CBX1000, 2008 Pontiac G8 6.0 GT

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Great idea, in fact I have already begun building a prototype...

What do you think?

b7c.jpg
    I thought Dirk was the only one working fast, but you are certainly up to the challenge also Phil

Here’s my project nova rear end, with a spare set of rear lights. Can any one tell me if the spare lights are from a Mk 1
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm quite pleased with how mine looks though I can't claim responsibility as this is how the rar of the car was built when I bought it. The circular light units can still be bought from car builder solutions:-
    https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/...tor-pair-140mm

nova rear.jpg
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Quote Originally Posted by ReNOVAtor View Post
    In my view there's more than enough padding even to withstand a nuclear blast..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Slade View Post
    Here’s my project nova rear end, with a spare set of rear lights. Can any one tell me if the spare lights are from a Mk 1
    Hi Paul,

I do like the round lights on your (and Phill's, David's and others' cars). Fraid I haven't a clue what your 'square' spare lights are from. They look a bit Ford Granada or Saab 99 'ish' but it's not either of them.

Back in the late 1980's when I bought my Nova, I rebuilt the engine, modified the rear end (as shown in the modifications manual) and had it resprayed blue by a good friend. He suggested Vauxhall Cavalier Mk2 rear lights turned upside down. At first I thought they were too 'modern' and 'square' for the car, but to be honest, I think the black horizontal lines reflect the louvres above the engine bay quite well. If I was ever to get a second Nova (like David!) I'd go for round lights.

Alistair's rear.jpg

Anyway, all that was a very long time ago and I'm currently undertaking a full body off restoration. I've no plans to change my rear ... I just hope it won't be too long before I can let you see it 'in the flesh' so to speak!

Alistair