Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photo Competition

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar

Re: Photo Competition

Two years old now, but still one of my favourite images of the Green Machine...

Lauren
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

Heres what I took yesterday.

Cheers!!!
    Rob

We could shave a few inches of the bottom of that in this country, with all our speed bumps.
    But looks good and low
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

Dave,

No problem on the rear. The front may be interesting and may require some work on the front undersill to allow the wheels to turn without hitting. Although I had installed aluminium inner guards so I cannot say for certain.

Kym

In order to get a taller wider stance it is most likely that you will need to modify the original wheel arches. I had to get rid of a lot to fit this tire rim combo. 70 inches wide though.

I am able to raise the car quite easily with the air shocks and the adjustable beam setup. Now I have raised the suspension to a good height and am able to pull out and into my driveway and over speed undulations withoout scraping. And anything that would scrape would be limited to the undercarriage skirting. No floorboards visable on my ride!

last day in Uk so car is covered up, here's mine.

http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

Here's some :

Here's some if this has worked

Hi Kevin, I've stuck your links between the 'Img' tag (it's in the bar above where you write your post) - that way the images appear in the post without anybody having to click on them......
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Hi alzax i've seen you do this before for other people your very kind thank you. Still learning to use a computer but getting there slowly. We'll hopefully be putting some videos on soon.

kind regards kev and ryan