Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just an idea

Re: just an idea

You mean, something like this on the ECCA site?

Now I understand completely.

Piece of cake
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

One could even use the drawing of the Nova and modify it to show the changes.

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

hi sorry if it wasnt very clear but as big bird said just a pic of each model/variation so you can see what your car has-or what it should have if its been modified or if your planning a mod you can see what diffrent options there are about

If I can get to it tonight I'll post the 'What makes what Mk' thread - these long light evenings are a bu**er for not leaving enough time to play around on the computer afterwards
    It's a 50 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Hiya Rabs

It is on Euro/Nova

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1937

There was never a mark 3 or 5 made. I did post if Jon in France got his Nova on the road It would be a mark 5.

Ben

PS
    I AM just a man part one year late. Owell if I did it for the Next 5 Years I could hit 40 againe