Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fitting a lucas twin battery relay

Re: fitting a lucas twin battery relay

Many thanks Peter, Will fit it tomorrow. Your car looks realy great, lot of time spent on it??
    Terry

My original battery fitted behind the passenger seat, it was a hell of a job to undo to remove as I often had too when I bought the Nova.
    with the pump up front there is not enough room to fit anything but a space saver spare, so I filled it with a large battery and some tools. As water can get in; every spare is in plastic boxes, just making use of an unused place and making it easier on my back.
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

Quote Originally Posted by dorsetlad
    Many thanks Peter, Will fit it tomorrow. Your car looks realy great, lot of time spent on it??
    Terry
    12 years and on third rebuild, begining to wish I had kept the first rebuild three centre dial intirior and cloth seats from 1998, soooo much work making seat covers and moulding dashboards. Engine all done and running, electrics done, just needs trim and paint. but it is 'on the road' so to speak, as in drivable, old seat covers, only one seat, but not trimmed. Engine was the major expense as it was a full stage three screamer tune up as well as a rebuild, about 3.500€ in parts and postage.
    To keep Eagle work at bay I also have to fix my Mercedes Cosworth injection system so I can sell it to pay for the Mercedes A170 autobox to be rebuilt at 1,.800€ and do some work for other people to pay for it all. Same old story, when I have the time I don't have the cash, when I have the cash I don't have the time.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl