Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Advising DVLA of engine changes

***Euro-Nova Supporter***

Re: Advising DVLA of engine changes

Great, thanks for the info! still a long way to go, but at least the work so far won't have been wasted!

Understatement of the year!! I'm not sure what they're clued up on really, not a great deal
    The local offices appear to be worse than the main place in Wales, (and that is crap) but next year they won't be as they will have closed them down (or that is the plan at the moment anyway) and then all inspections in the future will be dealt with by VOSA or the Police, not sure if that is better or worse, and everything else will be dealt with by the welsh lot!

I think if VOSA do it, it will be on a par with how it is today or a bit worse. If the Police do it, it will be a total nightmare. They'd have to learn the law, and a whole load of it. Although the flip side of that is of course, the Police don't have and never will have the resources to get themselves properly trained up in legal matters, and would never be able to act as a pro-active enforcement body. The Welsh lot just like fining people for no good (or legal) reason. They are a bunch of chancers, send enough enforcement letters and fines out to enough people and a percentage will pay without question! And they'll sell your details to anybody for £2.50 a pop!!
    Follow my Avante Build - Target = Stoneleigh 2012 Definitely!!