Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Car Featured!

Your Car Featured!

Hi People,

You may have noticed we now have a Nova featuring in the forum header. What we want to do is have a series of Novas/Sterlings/Eurekas/etc which will take their turn featuring in that space. Soooo all you have to do is email (click the little button at the bottom left of this post and make it a .jpg attachment - not more than 300Kb please!) me a side view of your pride and joy (well your car anyway!) - either side will do, and I'll sort it out. We're only going to feature the cars of those who've donated - so since this is posted in the 'Donations' section - you're probably eligible!
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Re: Your Car Featured!

Hi Alex

Not sure your instruction about email is clear - there is not a button at "the bottom left of the post" unless you mean PM. Sorry if this is being a pedant

Mick
    Club Nova Member

MicksRedNova2 may take longer than the original!!

Thats right, there isn't an email button, Alex and myself can see it because we have admin priviledges

Anyone who wants to do this will have to PM Alex to get the email address to post the pictures to.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown
    Thats right, there isn't an email button
    Told you so

Where's that smug smiley

I have emailed sideview of MRN to you.

Mick
    Club Nova Member

MicksRedNova2 may take longer than the original!!

E-mailed Via personal message
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

Yeah, or you can just do that, insert it as an image in a PM like Jim has done, or use the email address you already have for Alex like Mick has done

If you like, you can pillage my PhotoBucket account for a photo, think there's a side view in t here somewhere. Just click on the photo of my 'reek in my sig and that will take you there. You may have to shrink to down to the 300kb size though...

OK I admit, it - I forgot that I get to see a different view of the forum to the general users - sorry! Anyway, Dan has altered things so that Donating members get to be able to send attachments with their private messages, so that's the way to get your pictures to me. Mick's has arrived and will get sorted for use very soon.
    Please remember before sending your image that it's only side views we want, (Doesn't matter whether it's facing left or right) any other angle won't work nicely in the header and we won't use it!
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Quote Originally Posted by Alzax3
    OK I admit, it - I forgot that I get to see a different view of the forum to the general users -
    So it is true then, computer geeks really do see things in a series of 0's and 1's, just like on the matrix!!!!!!

100100011111011111010101010000001010100100011 (bushboy for us mere mortals)
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar

I thought you might be using Hexadecimal by now

How does the joke go? There are 10 types of people - those that understand binary and those that don't?

only Pythagoras can save me now!