Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Car Featured!

Re: Your Car Featured!

Come on folks, we've still only got one useable side view photo (Thanks Mick!) doesn't anybody else want their car featured?
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

As soon as I get back to the UK Alzax whic should be before Xmas ...I hope

RABS

x
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Not finished and not pretty, but side views nonetheless

Thanks Islandman that's just what we're after! (EDIT scratch that, it's probably better if I have a higher resolution jpg to work from, if I could have the one with the background at about 200k instead of 60 it will work much more betterly!)
    Peter, we can't use pictures of cars with their doors/canopies open for the purpose of this particular header, and everyone - can we have pictures that are in focus and haven't been overly photoshop fogged please!
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!

Picture angle fine, picture size NOT! Please people can your images be around 200 Kb - 23Kb will just be fuzz when worked into the header!

Just to make this a little clearer, when Alex has worked his magic with the images, I have to resize them to just 437 x 120 pixels, that is very tiny considering the original images Alex sends are 1957 x 537 pixels.

The pictures need to be a good quality image to begin with or it will just be a big fuzzy block at the top of the forum

unfortunately loads of photos but no other side shots

Try again, under 200K, side shot, doors closed.

I'll delete the failed photos to save web space
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

OK still not home yet stuck in China till Dec 21 at present BUT I did find a photo for you to consider it was on an old work CD big surprise to me but I hope you can use it
    I hope I did this right .... and you got them ?

RABS