Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Mostin's Nova

Hello all.

Its been a long time since I've been on here & nice to see people are still enjoying their Nova's & the build work is going well. It's nice to read the progress of the builds.

Like a few people this year, my Nava hasn't been far at all. With all of the local shows cancelled & now I'm getting notifications of this years shows being cancelled.

It seems a long time ago from the last photo.

Keep up the good work on in these difficult times & stay safe.

Cheers all.
    Mostin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

Fabulous picture and what a gorgeous example. I haven't driven mine for weeks now but as I keep it in the unit I do see it every day and start the engine from time to time.
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Really great to hear from you Mostin!

I have a look at your thread from time to time to get inspiration ... really impressed with your dash, your use of flocking, the overall quality of your 'body off' build, and of course your 'home DIY' paint spraying skills! Not to mention the fact that I prefer your shade of blue to mine!

I saw on Tobias's thread (about the sale of his Red Nova) that you had been thinking of selling yours at one point to make room for your next project. So glad you didn't sell her ... I would always build another garage if I needed more space for another project, rather than selling my Nova. Incidentally, did you get another project?

I made good progress with my engine during the 1st lockdown but haven't progressed since due to family issues. Must say that I'm looking forward to the day that we can all meet up face to face and enjoy some chat, food and a few beers at Stones, or wherever, .... with or without our Novas!

Cheers, Alistair
    Last edited by BlueNova; 01-02-2021 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks Phil & Alistair.

I'm glad you can still enjoy your Nova's. Alistair I'm glad you get some inspiration from my build. If it helps someone keep going or they just get some ideas. then that's what its all about.

Its good to see your making good progress with your car. It can sometimes feel like a never ending slog.

I've been thinking either converting another van into a camper / motorhome or building a custom motorbike. But starting by upping some of my skills. As they say you never stop learning.

I've been working all the way through this mad time but like you say there will come a time when we can get together & talk "Nova" at one of the shows.

Cheers all.
    Mostin.
    Last edited by Mostin; 02-02-2021 at 05:52 PM.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”