Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donations for the 2012 costs

Donations for the 2012 costs

Hi all,
    First off, let me state that this message is being posted in August as last year we put it up in November and I had a couple of members mentioning how close to Christmas it was and that it would have been better to be earlier so hopefully, by doing it now I will please those members.

Basically, this is the official thread for donations for the 2012 fees and related costs, I introduced a merchandise line last year to try and help with this but with 1 sale since it opened it hasn't really been any help haha!

I will officially open donations for the 2012 period from now and any donations received by members will assumed as being for the 2012 period and as such their usernames will change colour.

The recent colours were green for 2010 donators and blue for 2011 donators. I will again add another colour to the system for the new donators.

I also just wish to state for any newer members reading who may not know already, donations to Euro-Nova are voluntary but without donations from generous members we would not be here today. If you have been helped by the forum and find it useful, please do consider giving something. It is of course completely voluntary.

As in previous years, I will send a little something to each and every member who donates, a few got lost in the post last year so if you don't receive yours, do please feel free to keep poking me about it and I will get a replacement off to you.

Again as with previous years, the button at the bottom of every page is designed to be used for donations, or it can be in the form of a cheque made payable to Euro-Nova, please PM me for the address as it will have changed from the last one you have on file

You can of course send a paypal payment directly to dan AT euro-nova.co.uk replacing the AT with the @ symbol, include your forum username and your address so I can send you a donation gift!

Thanks to all for reading and for your continued support, without each and every one of you, Euro-Nova would not be what it is today.

Thanks again.

Dan.
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Re: Donations for the 2012 costs

Dan
    You should have a 'small' something from me by now Via Pay Pal,
    I am not around at present due to work should be back in the UK by end of OCT .... but you can get hold of me by e-mail should you need to

Regards and keep up the good work

RABS

Thank you Robert, it is appreciated muchly

Dan.
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!

Can the few members who have donated so far please PM me their postal addresses if you haven't done so already.

Thanks
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!

Dan
    Address is on file ....... I have not changed as yet

RABS

Thank you to the members who have sent a donation since I posted the other day.

Your help is invaluable and without members like you Euro-Nova would not be here.

Thank you again
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!

Donated! Only a small sum, now have a hemorrhage (mortgage) to manage, and my budget is still recovering from the move. Funny, my spelling checker changed my typo into hemorrhage, which is kind of fitting! lol

No need to worry about a gift or any thing like that, would cost more to post then I donated!!

You should have received mine earlier

Paypal said you have my donation, have you?
    Gift appriciated but not required, save the dosh.
    Peter

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

When did you send it peter? I will check out the paypal account. It may be an oversight on my behalf due to my crazy long work hours recently, if this is the case I apologise for the mistake
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!