Thread: Socks..

Socks..

And getting older. I've learned today that walking around your office in socks talking on the phone while trying to find an obscure piece of paper in one of many piles isn't a good idea. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to confirm a broken pinky toe caused by one of the roller feet on my office chair...

Oww....

Re: Socks..

Very very painful, I found out on the night of the Millenium when partaking in a drunken midnight streak down an icy road! Not a pretty sight
    Follow my Avante Build - Target = Stoneleigh 2012 Definitely!!

Just returned from the podiatrist; no break, but he figures I torn the tendon off the side of the toe with the amount of colors on the skin. Buddy-taped and away I went. I had the Sterling with me this morning as well, doing a Christmas toy drive for a client, so pushing the clutch was an exercise in pain control from time to time...

See? There is some car content to this!

look on the bright side, It could have been much much worse, you could have broken something on the Nova......now that would have been painful!

Quote Originally Posted by letterman7
    , so pushing the clutch was an exercise in pain control from time to time.
    Xmas shopping to include hydraulic clutch kit?

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Christmas shopping includes new a/c components and replacement seats!

A/C, that reminds me, must fill the ice bucket up that's in the cars nose in front of the fans
    and new seats sorted

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl