Thread: Is this a kit?

Is this a kit?

Another candidate for either beautiful/ugly according to taste, but I love the ship-lap cladding on this!If Citroen had displayed it at Geneva with motorbike alloys and a digital dash they would be calling it a "future eco vehicle"
    Is it a home brew or a kit? Spotted in Ullapool

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar

Re: Is this a kit?

Ahoy there, mi' hearties! Avast there, landlubbers, its a Citroen 2CV trike, by thunder! A cosy cabin cruiser and no mistake, aaaarrrgh!

I guess the side joke is the choice of donor vehicle, which of course corners like a boat

I don't know about beautiful, but you've got to admire the work that went into this. I like it

Lauren
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

Is it a Hildi project that he hasn't been telling us about?
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

At what stage of the build do you think the wife realised where her beautiful dining room table had disappeared to?

Certainly quirky. I like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spacenut
    I don't know about beautiful, but you've got to admire the work that went into this.
    Yes, pushing it a bit to include in this section, but great workmanship

Quite often one would have a car in a wooden shed, first time I have seen a wooden shed AS a car.

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl