Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Dashboard Blues...

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Lauren
    As ever, stunning attention to detail.
    You should be very proud of yourself .

You've certainly achieved the 70's / 80's vibe down to the smallest details like the font, a testament to your planning and execution process

Well done Lauren - very Gerry Anderson
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Just thinking that too Phil. Space 1999, STOS. etc.
    Nice job.

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Thanks guys - I must admit that all the retro-futurist stuff is just for my benefit, although I still have to spend most of my time behind the wheel looking out of the windscreen and not at the displays!

However, I can report that the telecam is working better than ever - the deep tunnel and the extra light baffles mean that I can turn the display brightness down to minimum and still have good daytime vision, while at the same time not blinding myself in night mode.

It also helps to be able to operate the heater/demister controls while driving, instead of having to rummage under the dash for the hot water valve! Yes, it's a much better view than the one I used to have
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

It's looking great Lauren,

I can also say to others that having sat in it at Brooklands museum, it is also extremely comfortable!