Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: Bobbybrown's New Nova - It's Arrived!!

Little while since any progress due to a major lack of time.
    Nova has been parked up in my work parking space for a while, itís coming back inside ASAP.

Iíve been trying to find time to swap out the clutch plate as the one fitted is incorrect but time isnít there lately. Luckily Iíve been speaking with a guy who does mobile mechanics who came to us for a quote to repaint his doors. Deal done and some work on one of our others cars and a clutch swap on the Nova and Iíll paint his doors!

With a bit of luck by the end of next week the car will be movable under its own power again!

All I can say is, about time 😂
    Keep motivated mate. Have nearly finished my tractor mower resto and will want another project soon !

Keep plodding on, the intention is there but after a 12 hour day I want to go home and not pull the Nova in for some work 😂

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    Keep plodding on, the intention is there but after a 12 hour day I want to go home and not pull the Nova in for some work 😂
    Buffy's old mantra of '5 mins a day' is worth trying to follow ... it's something I'm going to try to follow again now that Winter's over

I try, did well for a while. Then work picked up and it went outside.
    Once it comes back inside things get much easier as itís not wrapped up at the back and can be left half way through a job. Makes things more convenient when itís around a busy workplace

And then 6 months go by in the blink of an eye!! I’ve booked some time in to my work calendar to get the clutch swapped over during this week, if all goes to plan it’ll happen and progress can start again. I’ve put it on here so I’ve got another reason to get it done