Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Option maybe

Re: Option maybe

Spangle ,,, love that word :-)

Hiya Jason

My nose still hurts broken DVLA VOSA a numbers game if they are all ok for taxfree cars.
    I was told to be quiet a good 7 years a go about Q.

Ben

***Euro-Nova Supporter***

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Hiya Jason

My nose still hurts broken DVLA VOSA a numbers game if they are all ok for taxfree cars.
    I was told to be quiet a good 7 years a go about Q.

Ben
    Jason,

I think Im with Ben on this one its not a topic for an open forum. all the best with he new car

Dirk

I'm with Dirk on this one as I know this forum is scanned by authorities, they download your pages to investigate your activity.
    http://jimsnova.page.tl/
    Club Nova / avante membership 031

Nova and SS droop snoops are practically identical but the SS is flat across the headlights where the Nova slopes in towards the bonnet, angle over wheel arch to nose, near enough the same-
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Just to add to my first post in this topic, my other project was a body swap that I had inspected by VOSA so I'm happy enough, it's only what they do or say if I get stopped in the future as they do tend to change their minds with the wind, but my documentation states the change , when it was changed and what it is now registered as along with it's chassis number.

As to power that be looking in on this site I would assume that they do or have done once but would also suggest that there are far more sites with greater traffic with more modified vehicles discussing these sorts of issues that they are more interested in.

Again as stated earlier, visit the Association of Car Enthusiasts if you have any worries or concerns about the validity of a car or just to find out what you can and can't do legally. I have no affiliation to them but they are fighting the kit car, custom car, hot rod builders corner.