Thread: Versimold and ER Tape

Versimold and ER Tape

Hi, just wanted to see if anyone else has had the opportunity to try our our silicone rubber tape or Versimold product. We have retweaked the Versimold formula, making it easier to use and have started working on few different colors. In addition to the standard black, we have made it in blue, yellow, orange and green. Our silicone tape also comes in a variety of colors and is considered the best in the industry for it's quick self fusing properties. If anyone has any questions about our products, please contact me either on here or on our website, www.Rowe-Performance.com

Just one question, where can we buy them in the UK?

Versimold and ER Tape

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    Just one question, where can we buy them in the UK?
    We are presently trying to add international shipping as one of our options on the Performance website and Ebay. The only other way is to get a distributor set up in the UK to handle the international orders.

Which I was willing to do but didn't have much interest in people ordering from the limited research I could do.
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Do let us know when international shipping is available

international shipping

Do let us know when international shipping is available

As soon as this option is available on the website, will post a quick announcement on here.

international shipping update

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe-Performance View Post
    As soon as this option is available on the website, will post a quick announcement on here.

I have been told that international shipping option will be made available on the website starting at the beginning of the year.

Sigh that's still a long time from now

international shipping update

Sigh that's still a long time from now
    We have had a couple of orders from outside of the u.s. but the buyer has arranged for collect shipment before placing the order.