Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My new nova pics

My new nova pics

Hi guys here are some pics of my nova
    Cheers undertaker

Great buy! Hope there's not too much to be done to it. I know these cars are very much to the owners taste but....... loose the 'chav' wing and cover over the rear, the rear is way too heavy design wise, car is totally off balance, flat lid or louvers would look so much better and if a wing, a thinner, lighter boot lip one. Exhaust might get some unwelcome attention sticking out that far, not to mention reversing will need to be done with great care, You don't need anyone to tell you but... if it isn't broke, don't fix it. it will be years off the road otherwise.
    Last edited by Peter; 27-11-2013 at 08:39 AM.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Ah you bought that one. Awesome looking car. We'll need more photos though.

It looks all white to me

I like wings, wings are cool

One day I'll reserect mine.

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

Car looks good & looks complete which is always a good place to be. How long have you had it?

Have fun

Mostin.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

I remember that one I would STRONGLY suggest you move the tailpipes/backboxes further under the car to reduce how far the pipes stick out. I know from personal experience that the police take a dim view of pipes sticking out too far and you could get in trouble for having such a burn hazard so openly exposed.
    (was told flat out by the old boys in blue to either remove the tailpipes, move them further under the car, or put a bumper on my old bug, or get six points and a hefty fine)...