Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697

Thread: Phill's Nova Project finally begins

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Fed up with Alistairs constant haranguing (which included phonecalls in the middle of the night) asking me when I was going to make up some trim panels for the footwells, I finally found time this evening to do something about it (what else can you do on a Friday evening when the pubs are shut?)

I should have done this ages ago ...
    Hahaha! Well done Phill !! .... but you forgot the kidnap threats I posted to Alison (that's 'Mrs Phill' to those who don't know her) about your blue Nova bodyshell. I know she's not as enthusiastic about the Nova as you, so maybe you should check that it's still there .... or is it?

Anyway, you should have had another Nova run over to St Andrews if you fancied a drink, coz the pubs haven't shut here yet! However, I'm afraid with the restrictions I couldn't have put you up in the house overnight, but you could have slept in the summer house

Seriously though, excellent work! I'm just jealous that you're finishing off your Nova whilst I'm struggling to get back to working on mine. Just various things going on at the moment, but hopefully I'll get back to her soon.

Loved your recent video of your spirited test drive! ... and look forward to seeing you again (outdoors these days!) sometime soon.

Alistair

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    [...]
    Seriously though, excellent work! I'm just jealous that you're finishing off your Nova whilst I'm struggling to get back to working on mine. Just various things going on at the moment, but hopefully I'll get back to her soon.
    Come on man, get back on the horse