Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Marks Silver machine

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Thanks for sorting the video out
    Love that growl.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Hi Mark,

I'm starting to look for seats for my Nova and I'm impressed with the quality and variety of finishes of Intatrim's seats ... although I've only got photos to go by.

I've been looking at the photos of your 'old' Nova and your seats look like Intratrim's 'GT40' range? Your seats look like a tight fit, but I don't think the 'GT40' seats come in a narrower version? I'm finding myself drawn to the 'Odyssey' or 'Ranger' seats which are narrower, but haven't made up my mind yet.

A few quick questions ....

• Were you happy with the quality?
    • How comfortable did you find the seats?
    • Did you buy their own seat runners, or did you find another way of fixing them in position? If so, how did you achieve this, and did you raise the front of the seat?

Main thing is, would you recommend the company as a supplier for the Nova?

Cheers,
    Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Hi Mark,

I'm starting to look for seats for my Nova and I'm impressed with the quality and variety of finishes of Intatrim's seats ... although I've only got photos to go by.

I've been looking at the photos of your 'old' Nova and your seats look like Intratrim's 'GT40' range? Your seats look like a tight fit, but I don't think the 'GT40' seats come in a narrower version? I'm finding myself drawn to the 'Odyssey' or 'Ranger' seats which are narrower, but haven't made up my mind yet.

A few quick questions ....

• Were you happy with the quality?
    • How comfortable did you find the seats?
    • Did you buy their own seat runners, or did you find another way of fixing them in position? If so, how did you achieve this, and did you raise the front of the seat?

Main thing is, would you recommend the company as a supplier for the Nova?

Cheers,
    Alistair
    Hi
    intatrim were great, and actually wanted my car on their stand to advertise their work.
    Quality was first class however you have to accept that the seats are quite firm so have be rough if you don’t have a padded bum !!!
    Due to my height, only 6 foot, and floor pan drop, I had to bolt the seats straight to the floor without runners. This made them slight laid back so you were really laying down in the car. If you were shorter in height then you could raise the back slightly to make the seat angle more comfortable I would say.

As a supplier, I would definitely recommend them 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Hi
    intatrim were great, and actually wanted my car on their stand to advertise their work.
    Quality was first class however you have to accept that the seats are quite firm so have be rough if you don’t have a padded bum !!!
    Due to my height, only 6 foot, and floor pan drop, I had to bolt the seats straight to the floor without runners. This made them slight laid back so you were really laying down in the car. If you were shorter in height then you could raise the back slightly to make the seat angle more comfortable I would say.

As a supplier, I would definitely recommend them 👍
    That's very helpful Mark ... thanks!

I'm only about 5'6" so maybe there's scope for using the runners. I'll get in touch with them to find out what the total height and width would be with them included.

Mx5 seats also fit, and as a bonus are recline able, so worth considering
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Thanks Phill. That's a good point, because Intratrim's don't recline. The difficulty I have is not being able to actually try a seat out in my car with the roof down .... however, I know yours works, having been a passenger and a driver in your car

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    MX5 seats only fit IF you don't have deep floor pan drops.

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    MX5 seats only fit IF you don't have deep floor pan drops.

Yes that's true. My car is lowered 2.5" but I had to fit a 1" spacer bar to the rear seat mounting to make it fit. This means the floor is effectively only lowered by 1.5" with the MX5 seats in place
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Buffy, your seats are worth more now-
    Your old Nova is back on Facebook. When I asked how much the reply was £18,000!
    That really will set a benchmark.

Quote Originally Posted by novanewbie17 View Post
    Buffy, your seats are worth more now-
    Your old Nova is back on Facebook. When I asked how much the reply was £18,000!
    That really will set a benchmark.
    I am aware that the car “ was “ up for sale however I believe circumstances may have changed.
    Surprisingly none of you saw Jim’s car advertised for I have been advised it’s going to Thailand !!