Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wheels - diameter - what are people running?

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    I'm looking at getting my Rims from www.imagewheels.co.uk,
    These are Split Rims, i.e. any width, any offset. Not cheap, but not the bonkers prices you see elsewhere either. I have 5x130 PCD hubs on my chassis, and while I like Turbovecs and Slotmags on a Nova, I'm headed in a different direction with this car;
    I am looking for a 16 inch, 5 spoke wheel:
    R16x6J front, ET15 (Same Backspace as Stock)
    R16x8J rear, ET-10 (Same Backspace as Stock)

This is what I had in mind stylewise:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    My car is sitting on old 205/70 x 14s - I plan to keep these wheels but will be fitting new tyres of the same size as this seems to work well enough and there seems to be a limited choice of tyres at 14"

Attachment 2481

Attachment 2482
    IMHO 14" is too small on the Oaks body style, 16" is squeezing it on std profile (60 or 65) 15" fits better at 60 profile and much bigger choice.

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    I'm looking at getting my Rims from www.imagewheels.co.uk,
    These are Split Rims, i.e. any width, any offset. Not cheap, but not the bonkers prices you see elsewhere either. I have 5x130 PCD hubs on my chassis, and while I like Turbovecs and Slotmags on a Nova, I'm headed in a different direction with this car;
    I am looking for a 16 inch, 5 spoke wheel:
    R16x6J front, ET15 (Same Backspace as Stock)
    R16x8J rear, ET-10 (Same Backspace as Stock)

This is what I had in mind stylewise:
    Nice choice, stylish without going 'modern' Look at R15x8J and R15x10J

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl