Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

Hello to all fellow members,this is my first post. I have built several kit cars over the last few years,MEV Sonic,Atomic,Rocket.Also a Razor and I'm doing a t48 spyder. I was lucky enough to pick up the blue Nova that was on e-bay. I know Q plated 16 years in the same place,but hey I made an offer and they accepted it. Have to thank Gary and his brother in law for helping with the loading,it made it so easy even with three burst tyres.Home now,managed to get the roof open and rip the interior out it was all gone.Drivers floor pan gone at the pedal end,floors have been lowered.But very happy with my purchase,have wanted one for long enough,but getting good finished ones are getting rare.Anyway once I've settled I'll be asking questions.
    Cheers

Hi, welcome to the forum, need pics of everything and you will find out exactly what you have.Good start with the blue nova.

Welcome aboard. Seems like you've got one in a similar state to MicksRedNova when I started.

Best of luck with your build.

Mick
    Club Nova Member

MicksRedNova2 may take longer than the original!!

Welcome to the crazy world of Oakes designed exotica, aka Novas, Eagles and the rest.
    looks like a candidate for a total strip and body off and start from the floor up.

ask away, we all started somewhere, (in a galaxy far, far away and a long time ago .
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Hi and welcome.

Well done for rescuing another Nova from oblivion.

Good luck with the project - I look forward to seeing the build progress.
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Welcome to the clan, you will get frustrated ,you will get annoyed, you will lose skin and blood and especially money but at the end of the build you will have a unique car to call your own..
    Phi 1.618 is more universal than pi 3.142

Thanks to the warm welcome, I am in no rush so the build will take a while. I have my Rocket to rebuild,the insurance company have just written it off after a new parking spot that I managed to find.Hope you don't mind the non nova pic.IMG_20150621_091127.jpg

Welcome,
    Don't mind the non Nova pics, not the first, at least you look like to build them to drive them, not just to sit & collect dust.

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

Hi and welcome. nice to see another one saved from the cemetery . good luck with the rebuild