Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everybody

It was bound to happen at the beginning wasn't it

The laugh is on you lot as most of us Eagle owners are too daft to take offence or even realise that you are taking the mickey

What ribbing? Welcome to you all,may all your gulls have wings.
    Phi 1.618 is more universal than pi 3.142

Personally I think it is a hell of a complement that both Eagle and Sterling considered merging with Euro-Nova rather than sliding into oblivion on their own.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

As do I Peter.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    I wasn't aware of a Sterling forum merger? are we saying that http://www.sterlingkitcars.com/members_n_forums/ is about to disappear?

I'm aware of a notice on the sterling site as far as a new owner for distribution on the manufacture side...
    http://www.sterlingsportscars.com/

Hi Martin,
    It is being discussed between myself and the admin of that forum, just throwing ideas around at the moment but anything is possible.

The majority of "active" members on the sterling site are also on here and post on both sites anyway, all it means is it would be easier for those people to post in one place and everyone would have all the information in one central location rather than spread across multiple forums.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    So we would not loose any of the information from there, including resources and build journals - or would the site stay in place in a 'frozen state'?

found the thread on their forum; and yes, please don't lets sink into Facebook territory! `¬)
    Last edited by MartinB; 18-09-2015 at 07:39 AM.

The initial plan is to merge the two, still an idea stage at the moment though.