Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello everybody

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum and don't rush putting those letters back on...
    I liked your car in DE-iced form.

Iced or not iced, doesn't matter so long as it suits the owner - the main thing is to get it on the road and used again, rather than decaying and unloved, or facing dramatic 'modernisation' which usually spells the end of the line unless the builder is very dedicated......
    It's a 50 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Welcome to the fold,
    I also thought that Nova Ice had been de-iced, not just in name but function also. Great to see that it has ended up in the hands of someone with direct access to help if required.

This is the only picture I could find of her.

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

nova ICE First interior

Second incarnation

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    nova ICE First interior

Second incarnation

It's similar to the 2nd now. Slight change on tunnel and some more modern ICE added. Side panels are different. It's parked on my in-laws drive until I'm ready for MOT then I can move it to my garage. Next time I'm there working on it I'll take some photos, we have just had out 2nd child so I'm not allowed over there much at the moment. 😞
    Last edited by JONESY25; 19-05-2016 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JONESY25 View Post
    we have just had out 2nd child so I'm not allowed over there much at the moment. 😞
    Just tell the wife its important that your new baby bonds with the grandparents early on. Offer to help take your wife to see her mum, and feel free to spend as much time as she wants there....hey presto Nova time!! she will see straight through you obviously

every time I tell my wife I need to visit my parents in the UK she knows even before I finish my elaborate explanation about them getting older, health concerns etc. that its to see and work on my Nova