Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everybody

welcome,,fairly new here myself but they are a good bunch
    plenty of help and advice ,,just dont ask me cause ill only have u doing strange things to your car

Oops
    Update added whilst typing
    It seems many know the car from checking the forum and the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Hi JONESY25. welcome to the world of nova ownership. any details on your nova, engine type, body mod`s ?
    Fitted with 1.6 running on dual twin webers. Lots if I.C.E fitted hence the name tag Nova ICE. needs lots of tlc as has been sat In all weather for last 4 years. Fitted new seats, Car is now running (after full strip and rebuild of carbs) so not far till MOT if I can get time to work on it.
    Last edited by JONESY25; 17-05-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Is it THE nova Ice ?
    Yep, it has lost the ICE from the body. I Will be reinstating it I liked it.

LOVE the ICE car. Wondered what had happened to it. Great is it going to be back to ICE, looking forward to photos.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart 4 turbo using Tapatalk
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Welcome JONESY25. looking forward to seeing the latest pic of Nova Ice.

Dirk

is what this thread needs.

Quote Originally Posted by JONESY25 View Post
    Fitted with 1.6 running on dual twin webers. Lots if I.C.E fitted hence the name tag Nova ICE. needs lots of tlc as has been sat In all weather for last 4 years. Fitted new seats, Car is now running (after full strip and rebuild of carbs) so not far till MOT if I can get time to work on it.
    Ahh the nova ice. nice to see it back. not seen it in the flesh but seen loads of pic`s. nice one.

The nice thing about Nova ICE was that the original builder did everything himself, paint job, interior etc.. just kidding there was no paintjob, it was a Gel Coat finish which is rarely seen on any Nova's these days, I honestly thought it was painted until he told me it was original gel coat. One of the very few Sam Cobley examples. A nicely turned out car

Kevin will be very glad that someone with a similar vision now owns what was very much 'his' car...
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*