Thread: New member saying hello

New member saying hello

Hi all,
    I'm a new member saying 'hello' and very happy to be on board!
    I'm not a Nova owner (yet) but it has been (one of) my dream cars for a long time. A recent house move to deepest North Yorkshire has given me a nice size garage and workshop in which to start. I'm perfectly happy to take on a big 'bottom up' project and, as long as the V5 paperwork is present and correct so that I can (eventually) get on the road, am willing to take on pretty well anything.
    My current Sunday ride is an old but still viable (a bit like me...) 1991 Toyota Supra 3.0L Turbo in original condition, which I manage to keep going with a bit of coaxing and occasional minor surgery and so I'm fairly at home with the oily bits of old car ownership.
    Well, bye for now and (gulp!) here goes my first step (fingers crossed) to owning/restoring my first Nova!

Welcome to the Forum,
    Your not alone at the moment with looking for a Nova to buy & restore. Looks like you have your sights set correctly as fully road ready to drive examples come up as often as EU in out referendums.

When you have your project you will find this community full of helpful advice, a sprinkling of criticism & personal opinion, and lashings of encouragement.

Just remember that we are not that good at reading & love pictures, pictures & then some more pictures.

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

Hi, welcome to the forum. good luck finding a suitable project. plenty of good advise from the good people on here when you do.

Welcome to the forum

I hope you find a project soon.

This is a good forum with plenty of help. I couldn't of got my Nova sorted without it.

Have fun & enjoy.

Mostin.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

Many thanks to all for kind words of welcome.
    Now all I have to do is get myself a project!
    Will be watching the 'eBay' and 'for sale' sections like a hawk!!

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum