Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Scottish Nova - time for a rebuild!

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Nice update - great work.
    I continue to be in awe of home-spun ground up builds such as this. Keep the updates coming.

Alex/Phill/David/Steve,

Thanks for your words of encouragement. Even although I've still got Everest to climb, it feels great to be making progress again, particularly with a new skill, and I can now remind myself of how good it feels to get back in the garage!

Phill mentioned to me a while back that the secret is to break it down into small elements and I'm finding that helps a lot .... but I still keep wanting to jump ahead to the finish! So Phill, if you fancy a shot of my Sealey in the meantime, just say so and we'll organise a visit.

Cheers, Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    those easterly winds whipping off the North Sea don't encourage me to venture out to the garage!
    I know exactly what you mean. For me, work seems to grind to a halt in the Autumn then starts again in the late spring when the weather is a bit warmer and the evenings are daylight again. I think if you set yourself a goal to complete the chassis by late summer you will be doing well. But it's not a race to the finish anyway so there's no reason to rush - just enjoy the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    So Phill, if you fancy a shot of my Sealey in the meantime, just say so and we'll organise a visit.
    You're welcome to come and visit anytime - you might even get a go in the car driving up and down the street if you're lucky
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    My philosophy was, at least 5 minutes a day, every day.
    You will always see progress that way.
    You’ll get there ....

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    My philosophy was, at least 5 minutes a day, every day.
    You will always see progress that way.
    You’ll get there ....
    That's an excellent philosophy Mark ... I've failed today! Note to self ... 5 mins tomorrow!