Thread: Bonjour ma petite , hi evrybodies !

Bonjour ma petite , hi evrybodies !

In fact my fist meet to Nova kit car began in 1985 with a article's to french magazine.

and immediatly I wrote a letter to ask at TFS the prices and documentations...

Next mounth ago I meet Daniel Fidelle french's builder on a "custom car meeting" with 3 fantastics DEFI.

But the small problem : I juste have fiveteen...

After a long oblivious time....(29 years after) in summer 2014 , I'm find a french DEFI, but more expensive to my bank account ...

20131029_165027-1500.jpg

with patience, I create a French website about Nova and others around the world:

http://sterling-nova-defi-france-lille7.webnode.fr/

Next, in september 2014; I'm find a Mark I (Vic Elam factory build) in Holland for a best price.

sterling rouge 16.jpg

On july 2015 in WV meeting in Belgium just near on my home, I met David from Poly creation (just live at 15 km on my home !) he make a good quality and very best prices product.

We work for creat louvers head light, rear bumper and others...

In september 2015, a collector propose me a very rare french DEFI product early 1980' with a correct grey cart french for a good price.

sdc14018.jpg
    sdc14020.jpg

This summer I find a fantastic Eagle SS V8 Ford 5.0 HO on classic car .

Crazy car, loud noise ,great and clear state with Eagle chassis and all mecanic from Ford Mustang 97' = diabolic car ....

mon Eagle.jpg

Now, after a very complicate 2016"s business year in France, I decid to change my life for build a Novas and more, and I wish to begin Avril 2016.

the idea is not a business, just made for fun and passion, because I have a time ,a I have a warehouse , David and Else from Polycréation can make a kit and I can have a precious Nova's winscreen.( coupé and cabriolet).

For 2018 I hope to buid a new body kit the "Supernova" if god give me a life...

This summer I made a new website ( ready to end of september 2016) about a Novas and others arround the world for international developpement and improse my english spoking...

http://nova-sterling-defi-france-lille.webnode.fr/
    Last edited by Leggara; 24-08-2016 at 11:18 PM.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    some great pics and info here; will have a browse at lunchtime (presently at work)

welcome to the forum here!

Well I will have to say great pictures as I spotted a few of our cars here, including mine and Laurens!

Welcome Leggara

Always good to see the forum numbers growing.

Cheers.
    Mostin.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

Hi !

Thank for your messages !

I send a new pictures about my cars soon ....