Thread: How many Novas are there in Scotland?

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar

How many Novas are there in Scotland?

Hi all,

Well, there's me, Phill, Gmacz, and someone he mentioned in Dundee who's Nova's unlikely to be roadworthy in the near future.

As a former Club Nova Scottish Rep (25 yrs ago!!) I'm curious to find out if there are any other Novas in Scotland .... ??

Cheers,

Alistair

Here is one in Wick.

Gosh! ... it'll be a while before I get mine on the road but that one in Wick might take a wee bit longer

And it looks like they've been trying to encourage it to mate with some Ferguson tractor parts - that's definitely an axle casing in front of it, and possibly the front wheels holding the body down so it can't escape......
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Well, obviously there isn't many Novas there in Scotland, otherwise it would be called Nova Scotia...

MicksRedNova used to reside in Scotland. I collected it from a place called Carluke just south of Glasgow where it had sat in the garden rotting away for about 12 years.
    The chassis that was under it in Scotland was scrapped when I started re-building it in 2004 and soon the body will be recycled into a trailer by Bushboy, but the roof, sidepods and front under tray will live on in MRN2.

Mick
    Club Nova Member

MicksRedNova2 may take longer than the original!!

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowgolfer View Post
    Not Enough
    Keep looking Dave .... I suspect you'll have to take on a bigger project than you'd like, and might have to travel further than you'd like to get it ..... but it'll be worth it!! If I see anything I'll PM you. Cheers, Alistair

There was a complete car for sale in Armadale not far from me some time ago. A project car - not a runner, but it looked complete. I don't know if it ever sold, if it had I would have thought the buyer would have posted about it here - so I expect it's still sitting rotting in someones garden. Trouble is I don't know the address but will keep an eye out for it
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Hey....

Thanks guys...like looking for a piece of Hay in a large pile of needles ;o)