Thread: Hi All.....wee update that I am still Looking ;o)

Hi All.....wee update that I am still Looking ;o)

As before a running Nova is my preference due to my lack of skills etc.....
    might consider a gentle project......
    if you hear of anything please let me know
    Dave
    daviekinloch@Hotmail.com

Dave,

With only 3 Novas in Scotland as far as we're aware, ..... one road going Nova (Gmacz), one nearing completion (Phill) and one with its body floating above its chassis (me) ..... if I hear of any for sale you'll be first to know

Cheers,
    Alistair

Most Appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Dave,

With only 3 Novas in Scotland as far as we're aware, ..... one road going Nova (Gmacz), one nearing completion (Phill) and one with its body floating above its chassis (me) ..... if I hear of any for sale you'll be first to know

Cheers,
    Alistair
    Cheers AL

I would happily travel anywhere in the UK as I know there are more down south but I know my chances of finding one are slim to nil. ;-(
    Have asked Gmacz to please please give me a holler if he ever thinks about selling but doubt he ever will.
    cheers
    Dave

There have been a few "runners" that have come up since you started looking, but they will obviously command a premium over a basket case / project. For the right "runner" paying a premium will usually pay dividends over a project that often becomes a money pit (just ask my wife given her views on my kit cars )

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    There have been a few "runners" that have come up since you started looking, but they will obviously command a premium over a basket case / project. For the right "runner" paying a premium will usually pay dividends over a project that often becomes a money pit (just ask my wife given her views on my kit cars )