Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,015 of 1015

Thread: Nova Kitcar Subaru flat-six PPC magazine project car or scoobynova.

That looks great . Inspiration right there .

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Gents,

The Fuel Pump will be tricky to swap-out with the body on, but what I meant there was really the elbow fuel fittings particularly those close to the 'box; they were awkward to get in and route correctly;
    Yeah they will be a royal PITA should any maintenance be required :-(

Maintaining the pedal box, master cylinder(s) with the body on, i.e. either side of the front bulkhead, will be even worse ...

The Engine shop I am using is LVH Engines: LVH Engines - Just another The Blog House sites site

If you are taking the chassis up yourself your more than welcome to call in for coffee on your way back, I'm only 20 mins off the A1.

Dirk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    If you are taking the chassis up yourself your more than welcome to call in for coffee on your way back, I'm only 20 mins off the A1.

Dirk

Sounds good, I'll need a cuppa by then

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Thanks Gents,

The Fuel Pump will be tricky to swap-out with the body on, but what I meant there was really the elbow fuel fittings particularly those close to the 'box; they were awkward to get in and route correctly;
    Yeah they will be a royal PITA should any maintenance be required :-(

Maintaining the pedal box, master cylinder(s) with the body on, i.e. either side of the front bulkhead, will be even worse ...

The Engine shop I am using is LVH Engines: LVH Engines - Just another The Blog House sites site
    I am right there now having repaired my cylinders and refitted them I have to attach the pipes again, already got stuck under the steering column .
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl