Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Nova Kitcar Subaru flat-six PPC magazine project car or scoobynova.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    It's a design decision, like most things with the Nova, with pros and cons on either side.
    If visibility of the fluid levels is a prime concern then fine, mount the reservoir(s) in the boot - Me? I'm headed in the other direction ;-)
    I'd been looking at these before it became the subject of discussion here. I liked the neatness of the design, but was concerned about access. I was minded just to 'remain' with the existing arrangement, but I admire Steve's individuality to 'leave' the existing arrangement and do something new. After all, how often do we check/top up out brake fluid?

I think I might have been watching too much TV tonight .... and for the avoidance of doubt, the terminology used here does not necessarily reflect either my own or Steve's opinions on political matters!

Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    After all, how often do we check/top up out brake fluid?

Alistair
    Subconsciously every time I open the bonnet Ill have a glance, with without doubt ever time before any long journey, but that might be just me, but as I think has been pointed out you can get a level warning sender to hook up to a light.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    I'd been looking at these before it became the subject of discussion here. I liked the neatness of the design, but was concerned about access. I was minded just to 'remain' with the existing arrangement, but I admire Steve's individuality to 'leave' the existing arrangement and do something new. After all, how often do we check/top up out brake fluid?

I think I might have been watching too much TV tonight .... and for the avoidance of doubt, the terminology used here does not necessarily reflect either my own or Steve's opinions on political matters!

Alistair
    Watched Strasbourg live this morning 'bout sums it up.

The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Watched Strasbourg live this morning 'bout sums it up.
    Did you see what happened tonight Peter? ... The Government tried to whip their own MP's at the very last minute, as they were about to go into the lobbies to vote .... in order to get them to vote against their own motion!?!

And they're voting again tomorrow night ....

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    I am looking for a clutch for my Scooby gearbox,
    The 'box is off a 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.0 Turbo (Pull type);
    I found this Exedy Clutch Kit for £199:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230mm-Exe...T/273736159671

Any thoughts on the price or the Brand?
    Where do you buy your Scooby parts?

I got mine from GSF i can not remember the price or make but ill dig out the receipt tonight.

Dirk

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The receipt was easy to find it cost £91.45 their part number is 189SU0190 ignore the web site price if you register your email they will send you 60% discount emails most days.

Dirk

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Useful- thanks