Thread: Carfest South 2017

Carfest South 2017

Jim & Monkey boy,

I have sent you both a PM concerning this years Carfest.

Due to my daughter Lulu being successful with her audition for the English Youth Ballet, & the timing of their performances the Bushboy Clan will be unable to attend Carfest South 2017.

When I have more information to share I will add to this post.

Cheers

Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

Thanks Martin

The Organisers have responded & said they would be delighted to have Club Nova front up again.

They are still finalising the format for this year & when the details have been sorted they will release the application forms.

Originally Carfest started with 7 cars & that was reduced last year to 5. If no more diets are applied then it will be 5 car again this year.

Watch this space.

Bushboy

Thanks for the update. Be interesting to see how much it is this year as the price is going up. Saying that its still a great show to attend and if you were to buy tickets to see all those bands in the evening it would cost a lot more.

Colin

There has been a change of responsibilities at Brandsevents & I am now dealing with Anne. Today I received confirmation of the costs for the club display this year.

The Club Site will cost £650 plus VAT. (£780 by my calculator)
    Assuming that the 5 Club Nova Car owners that sign up will spend all 3 days at the venue it will cost £150 per car. With this you get to have your car on display & full use of the attractions provided for two persons. Childrens bands are £12 each but she did not say if that was per day or for the entire event.

Club Camping pitches of 6m X 9m (reputedly to be big enough for two four person tents) are available for £150 plus VAT, £200 plus VAT if you want Electricity.

I need a firm commitment as soon as possible and it is a first come first in (Jim & Monkey Boy have already shown an interest & pencilled in) with preference given to members that can front up with a NOVA.

Time to decide.

Cheers

Bushboy

Last Chance

This is your opportunity to have your car & yourself at Carfest South this year.

I have available a 1 car driver only ticket available for Saturday August 26th. I will be attending on this day but the Mrs and Lulu will otherwise engaged in ballet in Dartford.

If your interest & can get your car to Laverstock Park very early in the morning then PM me. There is a restriction on when you can remove your car from the site. If you don't mind sharing a caravan with me then you can also spend the night & enjoy the music stage.

Bushboy