Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone after a Nova body Shell?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Apparently the car is no longer available!! the guy trying to sell it was not the owner, and now the owner wants to keep it. It may come up again once the owner realises the task in hand?

Dirk
    Sorry you have had your time wasted Dirk - I was passed the info in good faith via the magazine and wasn't aware of any issue re ownership/right to sell.
    All the best,

Jim

Club Nova Member, SDBC Member, GRRC Member, Southern Classics

Read more about latest Nova developments in Complete Kit Car

Hi Jim, Dirk,

Thanks for keeping us posted nonetheless - shame to see it has never (yet) been given a chance to shine in all its glory- maybe one day soon hopefully!

Cheers,

Colin

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Apparently the car is no longer available!! the guy trying to sell it was not the owner, and now the owner wants to keep it. It may come up again once the owner realises the task in hand?

Dirk
    Maybe the real owner is saving it as a retirement project (which is how mine seems to be going!).
    As the body has never been used (by the look of it), an original new build will likely be far more straight forward than having to do a re-build / repair job! `¬)

Quote Originally Posted by jim73vw View Post
    Sorry you have had your time wasted Dirk - I was passed the info in good faith via the magazine and wasn't aware of any issue re ownership/right to sell.
    Hi Jim I don't think it was a waste I think the guy was quite genuine. The whole story was a bit complex. I think the car had been on a chassis at some point windscreen is fitted as are the side windows and I think some bits were missing dash and rear louvre. I do suspect it will appear for sale at some point.

Dirk

I think some bits were missing dash and rear louvre
    If it is as I suspect a Sam Cobley body it never had a louvre, just that small eyebrow spoiler.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    If it is as I suspect a Sam Cobley body it never had a louvre, just that small eyebrow spoiler.
    Ditto, its exactly the same as mine so should have a mini spoiler