Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Novas In Print

Novas In Print

I was going through my old web domain cleaning up and came across this section I did with Nova literature. I did post it long ago but for the benefit of the newbies here is the link again

http://www.the-island-man.com/Novas-..._In_Print.html

That's a great collection you have there Dave.

Do you still have the hand drawn picture of the Nova garage? I love this picture but last mine when my hard drive became encrypted.

Colin

Is SMB 224H still around? Does it still look like it used to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Supanovakit View Post
    Is SMB 224H still around? Does it still look like it used to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It doesn't come up on the DVLA, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist....
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

David- very nice collection of older literature (I'm sure I remember reading some of them in the dim and distant!). Many thanks for making these available.

Cheers,

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
    That's a great collection you have there Dave.

Do you still have the hand drawn picture of the Nova garage? I love this picture but last mine when my hard drive became encrypted.

Colin
    I know the one, and I'm sure I have the picture somewhere but I'm damned if I can find it now. I have looked but to no avail. When I find it I will post it

You're in luck, I managed to locate it amongst my 3,000 Nova photos!

That's the one. Thanks Dave

It's a great picture and unfortunately so true of many a Nova, including my own I'm ashamed to say. One day, one day.......

Colin

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    I got some paperwork with my PPC car, no brochures as such but this bit of promo, probably from the early Elam era (early 1980s) will bring a wry smile to your face if you are stuck in the garage 'til midnight, or in the midst of a 2-year build:
    Attached Images Attached Images

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    I got some paperwork with my PPC car, no brochures as such but this bit of promo, probably from the early Elam era (early 1980s) will bring a wry smile to your face if you are stuck in the garage 'til midnight, or in the midst of a 2-year build:
    Hahaha!! ... that's exactly what my Nova looks like at the moment .... suspended above its chassis waiting to be bolted back together. Simple! .... except for the huge amount of work needed on the chassis!!

Cheers, Alistair