Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Stoneleigh 2017

Great photos from everyone, thanks.

Seems that no one photographed the interior on Mostins car?

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    Thanks for the Photos Jim, its always nice to see a Nova with a completely finished interior (I hope one day mine will join that category!).

Do you get any screen reflection issues with the red colour on the screen?
    Not that I have noticed David.

It was a small concern, mainly as others in here have referred to glare before from certain interior colours/finishes.

I drove around with some of the swatches on the Skoda dash and they didn't concern me, so just went for it.

In my sunset to night testing last week i didn't notice any glare, and to/from Stones no problem. This morning at 5.30am on the motorway to Milton Keynes I did notice my smoot rubberised grey heater vents on the Skoda reflect up well on the screen though!

Thankyou for an inspirational weekend. I'm sorry I was tied to the stand most of the time. but seeing some beautifully completed Novas however briefly was extremely welcome. Hopefully there'll be more to come. Maybe another one with a V6...

If Anyone selling Nova @ the Show please pass them my Details :-}

Quote Originally Posted by Mostin View Post
    I'm on weather watch. My car isn't water proof yet with some exposed areas that wouldn't do too well if it pees it down.
    Guys.....in the Highly unlikely event that someone shows up @ the Stand asking if anyone wants to buy a Nova please pass on my details....(I mean any future shows ;o)
    cheers
    Dave
    daviekinloch@Hotmail.com

I didn't take many photo's because i was doing too much chin-wagging & poking cake down my chops

Cheers all.
    Mostin
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

Here are some of my pictures. Being so late in posting I'll try not to duplicate any.

The scruffiest car on our plot...disgrace

Interesting water pattern

Stoneleigh with out water falling from the sky is not Stoneleigh. We were not disapointed

Getting to know you

One sorted Nova

"Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

I hadn't realised your Reek had more differences to the Nova than the ears, Bushboy, those vents on the sides more than for looks?

And I saw it was still in the throes of repairs from the pictures, If memory serves, some muppet thought the front of his car was a ramp...?

G'day Gaisa,

The four production differences are the "Elephant ears" on the top shoulder inlets, the light covers, THe Factory "T" top roof & the windscreen.

The large side scoops are functional & feed the single rear mounted radiator. I cut these in myself and did the associated glass work. Next step is to replace the single rad with twin units & move them out into the air stream as I still have cooling issues.

Cheers

Bushboy