Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stoneleigh 2017

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    So, I am going to be attending on the Sunday, hopefully with my car.

I will bring with me some items that I no longer need, as I have converted my suspension to red9 spax.

I had originally fitted brand new " coilovers" front and back to my car which I no longer need. I would rather someone from the club benefitted from these so,

For the price of the club membership ( which I think is £15 ) the buyer can have these shocks, personally delivered to the stand.

Bargain or what........

Quote Originally Posted by Alzax3 View Post
    Our local scrap yard is full of MG V6s at the moment, (well three!) handsome looking engine and that alluring '190' badge - almost tempted to throw £100 at one of them but must not get distracted from the K series!
    Are they the Rover 45 based one (the ZS) or 75 (ZT)? The former uses a version of the MGF PG1 gearbox, but with different drive shafts. I could really do with some of these drive shafts! The ZT uses a different gearbox altogether. Ask me how I know...!

The V6 will fit in the MG subframe but requires excessive butchery IMHO - hence the new chassis. Happy to swap if you like!

Bushboy, that is a very kind offer. That would be a memorable second ever Nova ride. (The first was courtesy of Mick several years ago, also at Stones...).

Wizrod, see you at the show...I'll bring a tape measure.

To all club nova/Avante members.
    just to put the record straight the membership fee for 2017 will remain as it was last year at £15.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    To all club nova/Avante members.
    just to put the record straight the membership fee for 2017 will remain as it was last year at £15.00.
    Just to clarify are there two memberships. One for this forum & one for the Nova club? Or are they the same thing?

Cheers.
    Mostin.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

Hi Wayne,
    For clarification, they are two seperate entities.
    the club fees for membership as Gary posted above covers the costs for running the club, the shows, food and so on.

The Euro-Nova site runs on donations to keep it going, fees associated with the hosting, domain and other such costs.

Hopefully that's helpful?
    Euro-Nova Big Cheese!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

Cheers Boss

It looks like I need to get my purse out at Stone's

Cheers.
    Mostin.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”