Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 148

Thread: Castle Coombe 22 July 2017

  1. #1
    Senior Member bushboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Grays Essex
    Posts
    2,135

    Castle Coombe 22 July 2017

    Saturday 22nd JULY 2017,
    Stick it in your Diary

    A one day event that Club Nova will be making an appearance at. I will be registering the Clubs Interest in attending & once booked up we will be given 10 car & Driver passes. I need to do this by the end of next week so I would very much like to get some commitment from those that wish to attend.

    At present the list looks like this

    Micksrednova MKII (On a trailer but a promise that it will run under its own power!)
    Ray (Red Nova)
    Gary (Scorpion Blue Whale Tail Nova)
    Ben (Support Vehicle)
    Mikes Purple Passion (Green DAKAR)
    Bushboy (RUFF & READY Eureka)
    Phil (Austin Healy clone)

    When I have the vehicle passes I will forward them on to those who have requested one.

    Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

  2. #2
    Senior Member wizrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
    Posts
    153
    Buggr...having started to look forward to this (not been to Castle Coombe in ages)...I've just spotted that I will be away that weekend at a music festival that weekend...
    cheers

    Paul

  3. #3
    I may be making a trip, I just don't know when but I want to try and coincide it a show. So can't commit right now but will let you know nearer the time if I plan to gate crash. Maybe we can do a convoy from Essex (well at least two of us anyway)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wizrod View Post
    Buggr...having started to look forward to this (not been to Castle Coombe in ages)...I've just spotted that I will be away that weekend at a music festival that weekend...
    Never mind Paul, there are a couple more you may be able to attend.

  5. #5
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hailsham, E Sussex
    Posts
    1,008
    Have checked, not working, so now this is my target date for getting my car to a show......

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Have checked, not working, so now this is my target date for getting my car to a show......
    Great news Mark. hope to see you there.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Riding
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by bushboy View Post
    Saturday 22nd JULY 2017,
    Stick it in your Diary

    A one day event that Club Nova will be making an appearance at. I will be registering the Clubs Interest in attending & once booked up we will be given 10 car & Driver passes. I need to do this by the end of next week so I would very much like to get some commitment from those that wish to attend.

    At present the list looks like this

    Micksrednova MKII (On a trailer but a promise that it will run under its own power!)
    Ray (Red Nova)
    Gary (Scorpion Blue Whale Tail Nova)
    Ben (Support Vehicle)
    Mikes Purple Passion (Green DAKAR)
    Bushboy (RUFF & READY Eureka)
    Phil (Austin Healy clone)

    When I have the vehicle passes I will forward them on to those who have requested one.

    Bushboy
    Is it just 10 club cars that can come? or can more come if they pay? If my car is on the road I will come but don't want to put my name on a free ticket in case its not on the road.

    Dirk

  8. #8
    Senior Member bushboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Grays Essex
    Posts
    2,135
    Dirk,

    I'll ask for the full compliment of free tickets as our first fag packet count up suggested 6 to 8 cars attending. More can come but there is then a small entry fee. Can't recall what it was but I'll look it up later. I have some sanding to do!!!!!!

    Convoy from Essex, collecting in East Sussex Buffy, and we are there.

    Bushboy
    "Always do what you are afraid to do"
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Riding
    Posts
    752
    Thanks Martin, I've not got an issue with paying I just can not commit at the moment if the car will be on the road, my May bank holiday dead line obviously came and went so fingers crossed.

    Dirk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bushboy View Post
    Convoy from Essex, collecting in East Sussex Buffy, and we are there.

    Bushboy

    A 3 car convey sounds good, I'm in the process of negotiating with missus so should be able to confirm in the coming weeks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •