Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Rkd 133g

Quote Originally Posted by jim73vw View Post
    Very curious on prices from them, and why they feel it has to be so secretive?

But in terms of options trust me that restoring an early shell is time consuming, messy and costly. Having a new shell would save considerable time and allow you to crack on fitting bits where you want to, and not having to work around previous holes/damage/repair.

If, and it is a bloody big IF, I ever did another one the only way I would contemplate it would be with a new shell.
    Fair enough
    As for their keeping their prices under the hat, I have absolutely no idea! You would think they'd want to show what their prices are, it would garner more interest!
    Unless, of course, they're trying to keep things like taxes low...
    Last edited by Gaisa; 13-05-2017 at 09:14 AM.

I would probably go through with it if there was any sensible way to get a shell back from across the stream....

Quote Originally Posted by Gaisa View Post
    Fair enough
    As for their keeping their prices under the hat, I have absolutely no idea! You would think they'd want to know what their prices are, it would garner more interest!
    Unless, of course, they're trying to keep things like taxes low...
    This crossed my mind, or maybe quoting different prices. Can't see why they are so secretive about the price, as you say surely it would build more interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Vodka View Post
    I would probably go through with it if there was any sensible way to get a shell back from across the stream....
    There is!
    Make sure you're passport is up to date, hire a vehicle or trailer large enough to carry your toys, go over yourself, and collect it in person. All those transport charges go away, and all you'd have to worry about, is custom charges
    Last edited by Gaisa; 13-05-2017 at 09:19 AM.

I have now bought two things from them. Engine lid and window tunnel.
    A quick email and got a response within a couple of days on how much.
    Just ask and you will get the price for a complete body ...

I'm just about to place an order with them for a rear panel (round lights).

Will keep you posted.......

Cheers,

Colin

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmacz View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen...YAAOSwZ4dZFYfv

A chassis for it, no mods if you are of smaller proportions.
    Free tax.
    silly question, but looking at the pics on ebay, is that weld seams around the chassis number? pretty sure my stamped area is not like that - or am I just being my normal paranoid self...

At the bottom of the price list it states they're only valid for 60 days after the quote is made.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Question about Poly Creations...

not sure on the 'uk' language of the Poly Creations website, http://www.poly-creation.eu/homeEngels.htm

I found that the better website is their Belgian version site through google translate https://translate.google.co.uk/trans...u/&prev=search from here you can select 'body' and then scroll down to kitcars.

Strangely enough I couldn't find this via their 'English' version of the site? (and hardly any pics?)

...out of interest, what site have people been looking at for Poly creations.... have I been missing something?

EDIT: maybe its just me; finally got the pics and links to work in the English site - I'm just having one of those days `¬(
    Last edited by MartinB; 13-05-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post

...out of interest, what site have people been looking at for Poly creations.... have I been missing something?[/FONT]

EDIT: maybe its just me; finally got the pics and links to work in the English site - I'm just having one of those days `¬([/FONT]
    Da comrade

http://www.poly-creation.eu/homeEngels.htm