Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nova for sale

Nova for sale

Finally decided to sell my nova, any one that has been on this form a while knows the car well. Ive owned it almost 17 year and been on here since day one.

The car is now fully MOT'd and on the road. Im not going to go in to full details on here as most of the info is elsware on the forum etc

Basic spec is 1981 nova (although i believe it to be older) so tax exempt in 2 years. It is fitted with a fully rebuilt Alfa 1.7 on twin dellortos. Custom exhausts exiting from rear quarters. Virtually all car has been brand new over the time ive owned it.

The interior is a custom dash with 3 DVD screens reverse camera sub and amp. All lovingly wrapped in leather. custom NOVA embroidered seats.

Body is all blended with a MK4 rear bumper, painted a few years ago now and has blistered due to poor storage.

The hydraulics are taken care of by a super reliable mini pack pump and remote control unit. There is also 2 manual over ride wired on separate circuits Just in case!

Any way i could write all night with info but ill not. Thought id post on here before listing to the world on ebay. Looking for £7995 i belive this to be realistic as ive got paperwork for around £20k. but im been realistic as i know there are still things that could do with been done to make it mint and show stopping

nova1.jpgnova4.jpgnova3.jpg

Thats the way to do it, name the price and let the buyers know.
    You need more pics though, engine, interior, paint problem etc.
    Does it have the rear louvre cover. Good luck with the sale.

The price reflects the work that has gone into this car.
    Shame that you are selling Keith but I wish you luck.
    This is a proper turn key car. If it does not sell on here, it will sell elsewhere.

I do have a rear louvre but the brackets wen missing when it was in the body shop. I will get round to getting some more pics. Ive had a few questions about it so thought best way was to name a price and post on here for everyone to see.

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kdnova View Post
    ........ thought best way was to name a price and post on here for everyone to see.
    Really sorry to see your car up for sale Keith, after all the time and money you've spent on it. It looks stunning! I think you're absolutely right to name your price and give folk on the forum the opportunity to buy before opening it up to eBay or whatever.

I wish you success with the sale and all the very best with your domestic plans.

Alistair

Cool Hey

Totally Love it, she is a cracker but sadly I cant get close to that amount, well done on creating a stunning car, & well done offering it on the Forum ...

very best of luck with the sale.

cheers

Dave

kdnova:

........painted a few years ago now and has blistered due to poor storage.

poor storage ?
    To cold, warm, dry, wet, saltwater or what ?
    photo from the blister ?

Photos of the rear and interior of the car would also help prospective buyers assess it better

I do intend to get some more photos. probably this weekend when i get it out to take it to a local show

I'm assuming the paint blistering occurred whilst it was stored outside around 4 years ago for a period whilst i lived in a flat. The car was sheeted up

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kdnova View Post
    I do intend to get some more photos. probably this weekend when i get it out to take it to a local show

I'm assuming the paint blistering occurred whilst it was stored outside around 4 years ago for a period whilst i lived in a flat. The car was sheeted up
    Keith,

My Nova sat outside on a muddy area for 3 years before I managed to build a garage and tuck her up for 25 years! I had to stick gaffer tape around the windows which had started to leak, and got some blistering as a result.

Anyway, what was that you said? ..... some more photos this weekend when you get your Nova out to take it to a local show. I'll bet you decide to stop the press for that advert! .... at least I hope so, because you've put so much into the car you really ought to have a reasonable time enjoying the fruits of your labours!

Alistair