Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nova for sale

Now on ebay

Cool Hi

Quote Originally Posted by kdnova View Post
    Now on ebay

No Reserve!!!!...... Risky ...or are you doing what everyone else does on Ebay ...merely advertising on Ebay knowing that offers will come in and you just end auction early

good luck kd.

It is more of an advert but hopefully find its natural selling price. Got a great professional pic sent to me today. I'll try to upload here in a bit.

Had a lot of messages on ebay and so far only one abusive lol. I love a good keyboard warrior

I would hope any one who is serious would come and look not just bid but at moment its only just over 2000 so have to see how it goes.

Probably best photo I have got of the car, it was snapped by a professional photographer on the way in to a car show Sunday. It was his day off from portraits and weddings so was taking pics of cars for free

pro pic.jpg

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    That is an excellent pic. Shame it has to be sold.

Dirk

hi,

Probably best photo I have got of the car, it was snapped by a professional photographer on the way in to a car show Sunday. It was his day off from portraits and weddings so was taking pics of cars for free

pro pic.jpg
    yea that's an awesome pic, I have fired in a few bids, and will fire in a few more no doubt ;-)
    she really is a cracker.

Thanks for the positive comments. EBay seems to want to remove the listing as I have put Advertised elsewise. apparently it brakes their rules....

Nothing is ever simple. Part of the reason I'm selling is my baby may have to have an operation before his first birthday. This in its self is straight forward but if I'm off work for 6 month with him it can only be for the best

I've had a lot of questions through ebay but its difficult to whittle out the honest buyers and the "will you swap for a...." buyers

Just want it to go to a good home ideally not abroad although not near where I live as I don't think I could bare to see it around....

hey

Thanks for the positive comments. EBay seems to want to remove the listing as I have put Advertised elsewise. apparently it brakes their rules....

Nothing is ever simple. Part of the reason I'm selling is my baby may have to have an operation before his first birthday. This in its self is straight forward but if I'm off work for 6 month with him it can only be for the best

I've had a lot of questions through ebay but its difficult to whittle out the honest buyers and the "will you swap for a...." buyers

Just want it to go to a good home ideally not abroad although not near where I live as I don't think I could bare to see it around....
    she would love Glasgow and I'd dote on her but sadly I can't afford the numbers your asking ;-(
    yea many peeps on eBay don't understand kit cars....they see a sexy looking supercar and expect production car finish & performance , ID love to see their face when you say "this is the sunroof & escape hatch" lol.....there are other ways you can describe in ad that she is for sale elsewhere...

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Hi Keith, I see your advert has been removed from eBay .... have you now sold the car, or had second thoughts?
    Alistair