Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hi, I'm Matt and I have been reading this forum as a guest for years and have joined as I'm finally looking for a nova to buy. I have missed out on the last few on eBay but am determined to get one soon. I'm based in Carlisle so should have a 50 minute head start on Glasgowgolfer if on comes up for sale down south 😉.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlowry7 View Post
    Hi, I'm Matt and I have been reading this forum as a guest for years and have joined as I'm finally looking for a nova to buy. I have missed out on the last few on eBay but am determined to get one soon. I'm based in Carlisle so should have a 50 minute head start on Glasgowgolfer if on comes up for sale down south 😉.
    More competition.....Its getting harder....

The competition's always been here in one way, shape or form, though some of us have been forced to prioritize.

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Welcome Matt. If you've been reading the forum for a while you'll have gathered that it helps if those who are looking for a Nova are patient characters, and able to handle a disappointment or 3. Anyway, best of luck!
    PS .... The rules on here are that those who've been looking the longest (such as folk like Glasgowgolfer) get a head start of 2 hours!

Ok I'll respect that rule. I do have limited funds and my wife says she will divorce me if I get a nova but am determined to own one soon.

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlowry7 View Post
    Ok I'll respect that rule. I do have limited funds and my wife says she will divorce me if I get a nova but am determined to own one soon.
    Haha, I was only joking about the 'rule'. Hope the divorce goes well
    Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Haha, I was only joking about the 'rule'. Hope the divorce goes well
    Alistair
    (chuckles) oh my, the missus threatening divorce over getting a car!?
    To be honest, why would she do that if it doesn't harm the relationship?
    Its a car dammit, not a mistress!
    Though, from what some people may imply, their cars do reach a close second...

Hi Matt - welcome to the forum. It's a goldmine of advice. I'm halfway through my second Nova build (the last one was in 1984/5) and would be stuck without the wealth of information available here. I hope you (and the others) eventually find a a car
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Last edited by glasgowgolfer; 06-06-2017 at 11:00 PM.

Matt
    Firstly welcome to the forum.
    Secondly, if you find a car that you have the opportunity to buy then go for it, we are here to help ( and be blunt if required )
    Third. Do not take some members comments as being rude or derogatory, most mean no harm by it.

Remember, the car is the star...