Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nova body parts

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    I One thing I did find a bit strange was that they clearly took a mold from a Mark 1 bonnet that had a central bonnet lock at the bottom. The indentation from this still in the new part, which I had to fill. I can only assume they thought that this was standard and everyone used the same fixing mechanism and cut this bit out
    I had exactly the same with the bonnet from Malaysia I ordered! And for those wondering the Moon Ace GT bonnet was £280, but shipping wasn't cheap! Sending the bonnet and lights over cost £260.

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Pics now on eBay
    It is a mk1 bonnet with nostrils
    That's strange Mark ... The seller texted me to say it didn't have nostrils !?! Anyway, I see it's too far away from me to make it worthwhile collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    That's strange Mark ... The seller texted me to say it didn't have nostrils !?! Anyway, I see it's too far away from me to make it worthwhile collecting.
    The holes are blanked, but you can still see the shape ..

I guess I could be persauded to produce them for around £175 - constraints on my time being the biggest issue! The mould came from Bushboy's Reek bonnet - and the first panel out of it has been on my car for about 10 years now....
    It's a 52 year old car and everything works, just not always at the same time.......and it's probably about to get jealous!
    *Donate to Euro-Nova today!*

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzax3 View Post
    I guess I could be persauded to produce them for around £175 - constraints on my time being the biggest issue! The mould came from Bushboy's Reek bonnet - and the first panel out of it has been on my car for about 10 years now....
    Hi Alex, I'd be interested if the quality's good, but there's no rush for me (since I've got to restore my chassis first and a lot more to boot!). Could you post a close up photo of your bonnet? I don't know how much postage would be to Scotland for something like that, but we could always meet at Stones 2018 ..... and that would give you plenty time to make it up.
    Cheers, Alistair

Likewise, I'd be interested in a new bonnet with Nostrils.
    I bought the headlamp pods from polycreations and found him good to deal with.
    €250 is a good price, but 150 is a bit high for shipping. I assume coming from Belgium, UK or Ireland would be similar price. I know my bonnet isn't that heavy, just large.
    Just saying I got a pair of seats from FK Automotive Germany through normal post for 20euro.