Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New on here

New on here

Hi guys . Just joining the forum . In Thailand at the mo . Coming home next April ish . Looking for a nova something maybe with work to do . Ready to buy from end of september will put in storage untill im back. Loved these cars since i first saw them at a show in the 80s better get one whilst i can still get in one.

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Hi Henry, Welcome to the forum

>> [...] something maybe with work to do

Yeah, plenty of those around

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Hi Henry, welcome to the forum.

You'll find a lot of really helpful guys and gals here with a wealth of knowledge about the Nova (and the Eagle & Avante) and lots of friendly banter. If you've had a look through the 'for sale' or 'eBay finds' sections you'll see that there are several people who've been looking for quite a while (years!) because there are very few cars for sale. If you can take on a project you'll probably find one sooner than a road going car. Either way, it'll be worth the wait.

In the meantime, if you want some inspiration, check out the thread on Castle Coombe 2017 which has lots of photos and videos of Novas in motion

Cheers, Alistair

Good to see you on here Henry. If you are up for a project there are quite a few choices, if you want one that is finished they are far and few between and more expensive than most are willing to pay. Glad to hear you are ready and able to do some work on one as that has already increased your chances by miles

Cheers guys. Yes i think thats what the whole thing is about working on it while the wife watches cory. And then take it to shows and compare and see what other people have done to there cars

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Henry. good luck finding your project.

Hi Henry,

Welcome to the forum!

hope it's not too long before you land a Nova.

Cheers,

Colin

Hello Henry & welcome to the forum.

I hope you find a Nova.

Have fun & enjoy :0)

Cheers.
    Mostin.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

Quote Originally Posted by Mostin View Post
    Hello Henry & welcome to the forum.

I hope you find a Nova.

Have fun & enjoy :0)

Cheers.
    Mostin.
    Hi Mostin ha only just seen this message . Not so good on this phone. No Nova yet I keep looking. Hope to be at Stoneliegh in May hope there is a good turn out cheers.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Staals View Post
    Hi guys . Just joining the forum . In Thailand at the mo . Coming home next April ish . Looking for a nova something maybe with work to do . Ready to buy from end of september will put in storage untill im back. Loved these cars since i first saw them at a show in the 80s better get one whilst i can still get in one.
    Getting OUT of one is the embarrassing bit..
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine. Autism isn't something you get or can be 'cured of', it is the way we are wired, differently.

http://ukhozi.page.tl