I have received an invitation to apply for carfest 2018. Next year they are having 3 sections for display cars, the Vintage Village for Classic cars, a new area called "Motorsport" (a revival of the Car Club area under a new name) and a German Festival - Oktoberfest for all things German.

The organiser, Anne, has negotiated a £50 discount for us as a loyal club. We have had a presence ever since Chris Evans started Carfest.

Again it is limited to 5 display cars & despite saying "Never again" I'll start the list with me, and throw it open to other Members, for the faithful that don't visit this site often I'll add them as tentative. If there is enough interest I will be happy to split my attendance to allow other cars & members to enjoy this exclusive event. It would be great if in 2018 we achieve a 5 Nova line up.

Bushboy
Jim
Ces
Tim
Monkeyboy (Westfield)

I will be contacting the faithful to obtain a commitment & up date the list accordingly

The Event is held at Laverstoke Park Hampshire on 26th 27th & 28th August.

The cost for the "club" pitch is £650 plus VAT split 5 ways and camping is available at £150 plus Vat per 6m x 9m pitch.

Bushboy