Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Finally found a Nova for Sale ;o) ;o) ;o) ...

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowgolfer View Post
    I would have Thought Importing a Kit Car from outside the EU would be a red tape nightmare....
    Well, you've got 1st hand experience of bringing a car in from South Africa, so you'll have a pretty good idea. I lived there in the early '80's .... great country, shame about the politics.

If anything comes up for sale in Europe though, you'd better get it here by 11pm on Friday 29 March 2019, when the UK Govt has decided we'll exit the EU .... unless we change our minds in the meantime?!?

Keep searching Dave!!

Alistair

There's quite a few Eurekas come up for sale in Australia. And shipping costs are about £1000. Australia is also right hand drive so may be worth considering?

There's a Eureka facebook page where cars for sale are regularly mentioned:-
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka

You have to join the group to view the page, but you only have to ask to be accepted.
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

***Euro-Nova Supporter***

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    There's quite a few Eurekas come up for sale in Australia. And shipping costs are about £1000. Australia is also right hand drive so may be worth considering?

There's a Eureka facebook page where cars for sale are regularly mentioned:-
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka

You have to join the group to view the page, but you only have to ask to be accepted.
    Thanks Phill.....but its a Nova I want....A Eureka doesn't come close......actually I apologise a Eureka is very close ...... ��

cheers

Dave
    Last edited by glasgowgolfer; 18-01-2018 at 11:29 PM.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    Very Helpful thanks......Have asked the guy his reserve but no reply yet. he might be after daft money ...I do have a budget .....so will see.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Well, you've got 1st hand experience of bringing a car in from South Africa, so you'll have a pretty good idea. I lived there in the early '80's .... great country, shame about the politics.

If anything comes up for sale in Europe though, you'd better get it here by 11pm on Friday 29 March 2019, when the UK Govt has decided we'll exit the EU .... unless we change our minds in the meantime?!?

Keep searching Dave!!

Alistair
    Yea, was there last January......

near end of my tether ;o/

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Have also noticed on Facebook that there is a nova for sale in Africa.
    Think the heading is under kit cars.