Thread: Custom Sterling For Sale in California

Custom Sterling For Sale in California

It's the middle of the night. I'm sitting up dulling the pain of excruciating toothache with my namesake ... a fine Malt Whisky called Clynelish! ... anyway, what's a boy (OK, an old man) to do at this time of night? Go looking for Nova's of course!

http://fiberclassics.org/custom-ster...in-california/

This one's a long way away (USA) but it looks like someone's really tried to develop the car. It was first advertised in Jan 2017 but the page was updated in Feb 2018. The car's not finished, and it doesn't have a screen or side windows, but it looks like the owner has a spare canopy. It could be all yours for $10,500 .... which equates to around about £7500 at current exchange rates (OK, you'd need to add the cost of shipping, taxes, etc). I know it's unlikely anyone would want to go to the expense and trouble of importing it, but if nothing else it just so looks the part with that rear body flip!!

I've got an appointment to see my dentist in the morning ... but I have to say I can highly recommend Clynelish ... for medicinal, or preferably social purposes!

Alistair

Nice find Alistair, and inspiration for Alex who wanted to do a clamshell

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    It's the middle of the night. I'm sitting up dulling the pain of excruciating toothache with my namesake ... a fine Malt Whisky called Clynelish! ... anyway, what's a boy (OK, an old man) to do at this time of night? Go looking for Nova's of course!

http://fiberclassics.org/custom-ster...in-california/

[...]

Alistair
    Hi Alistair,
    Nice insight into your home life there - thanks!
    I wondered how you guys tracked-down all those "barn-find" Novas.
    Hope the toothache is better today.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Hi Alistair,
    Nice insight into your home life there - thanks!
    I wondered how you guys tracked-down all those "barn-find" Novas.
    Hope the toothache is better today.
    Thanks Steve ... got my tooth removed this morning and I'm feeling a lot better now thanks. However, the dentist gave me instructions on how to look after 'the gap' and unfortunately it says 'no alcohol'! So it'll be early to bed tonight to catch up with all the beauty sleep I lost last night!!

Alistair

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Glad to hear you are feeling better, but look after the 'gap' as having 'dry socket' is just as painful! If it starts to hurt again in the next two or three days, you need to get back to the dentist to have it dressed.... Ask me how I know!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    Glad to hear you are feeling better, but look after the 'gap' as having 'dry socket' is just as painful! If it starts to hurt again in the next two or three days, you need to get back to the dentist to have it dressed.... Ask me how I know!
    Cheers Martin. So far so good, but I'll give it a few more days following his instructions for looking after it. I've had enough pain over the past week ... I don't fancy any more! Alistair