Thread: Amusing snippet

Amusing snippet

I was amused by a brief contribution in the April issue of CKC magazine (p25) which describes how the rolling chassis refurb of a certain Nova was done whilst storing most of the remainder of the car in the house ( there is photographic evidence), with the restorer risking the wrath of his (very understanding) better half Sarah!

Anyone we know?......!!

Cheers,

Colin

.... and on p8 there's a short article about Pie Valley Buggies and their collaboration with Kingfisher Kustoms, including plans for a joint display at Stones in May. The chassis in the photo looks the business!

Alistair

Quote Originally Posted by madscientist View Post
    whilst storing most of the remainder of the car in the house
    Let's face it - we've all been there - I've even had a set of pistons and barrels in the dishwasher but she never found out...
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Let's face it - we've all been there - I've even had a set of pistons and barrels in the dishwasher but she never found out...
    Hahaha! .... I remember rebuilding a motor bike engine in my parents attic whilst they were out at work. Unfortunately it was a wee oil stain on their bedroom ceiling which got me caught!