Thread: Supernova2’s photos!

Supernova2’s photos!

Hi all,
    Malcolm (Supernova2) has sent me some photos to post to the forum on his behalf, I will upload these at some point tomorrow to this thread so please check back and take a look at his hard work!

VERY interesting! The only thing I would personally change, is the "elephant ears". Just not my style
    The rest is definitely imaginative and I look forward to seeing future progress!

ears

Quote Originally Posted by Gaisa View Post
    VERY interesting! The only thing I would personally change, is the "elephant ears". Just not my style
    The rest is definitely imaginative and I look forward to seeing future progress!
    the top vents did not have their cover grills on which makes a big difference.i have fixed a grill inside the hole in the bodywork as well. i know their are many of you that do not like LED,S but i do so i have used them on all the vents as their is a 5mm hole in the round ones.the little spoiler on the wing tops has 4x3mm blue led,s fitted which when on at night make the mod stand out just enough without looking ott .the back panel of the car all removes to get at the engine. the wiring is on a tow bar plug and socket i also have my canopy pump in the rear on the left.the side windows are shaped in such a way that they open almost 6 inches.it,s a lot of work to do and all most cost me 3 fingers when cutting them out.any one wanting to have a go if you pm your address i will send you the instructions and would you be willing to post for all to see as i am US on computers. i will not keep your address unless you say it,s ok

i want to take this chance to say a big big thank you to all the club members who helped me with my build .coming back from the dead has been a long hard road but having the nova their spured me on. at the start of this year i was told i must give up my nova this broke my heart however when some of my old work mates got to hear about it they stepped in to help so i should be able to finish it god willing

The envelope has well an truly been pushed in many departments on this build, not all to my taste but design is a personal thing at the end of the day. I admire the imagination and willingness to see it through...... Keep up the pushing of the envelope.

It kind of looks like it belongs in a James Bond movie with rocket firing out of those rear quarter recesses.

pm you

Quote Originally Posted by islandman View Post
    The envelope has well an truly been pushed in many departments on this build, not all to my taste but design is a personal thing at the end of the day. I admire the imagination and willingness to see it through...... Keep up the pushing of the envelope.

It kind of looks like it belongs in a James Bond movie with rocket firing out of those rear quarter recesses.
    tried to pm you it said your box is full.just wanted to thank you for your kind words i will keep up the hard work. because their worth it. ha ha. i may be ill but still got my sence of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova2 View Post
    tried to pm you it said your box is full.just wanted to thank you for your kind words i will keep up the hard work. because their worth it. ha ha. i may be ill but still got my sence of humour.
    deleted some mails and made some space