Thread: sunroof wanted after rebuil

sunroof wanted after rebuil

im looking for a sunroof for my nova as after years of rebuild i put the glass in a safe place and have lost it.
    my original is outer frame size 783mm or 30.8 inch and width 412 mm or 16.2 inch
    inner frame size 724 mm or 28.5 inch width 352 mm or 13.8 inch
    im hoping someone may have one for sale as i thought i had found one at the club stand at stoneligh but havnt heard back so i presume its a no go
    anyone have any ideas where i can find one ? i think webasto make the hollandia 100 roof that size but have to go to the states for that so any help would be appreciated
    thanks
    trev

Quote Originally Posted by Trevjeep View Post
    im looking for a sunroof for my nova as after years of rebuild i put the glass in a safe place and have lost it.
    my original is outer frame size 783mm or 30.8 inch and width 412 mm or 16.2 inch
    inner frame size 724 mm or 28.5 inch width 352 mm or 13.8 inch
    im hoping someone may have one for sale as i thought i had found one at the club stand at stoneligh but havnt heard back so i presume its a no go
    anyone have any ideas where i can find one ? i think webasto make the hollandia 100 roof that size but have to go to the states for that so any help would be appreciated
    thanks
    trev

They sell the hollandia 100 roof in the UK, at least two members have that. Its also the one I'm planning on to replace mine. I measured Jim's at Stoneleigh an that was approximately 78cm x 40cm which is almost identical to my current one.

thanks

do you know of a supplier in the uk that isnt charging silly money as annoyingly there 199 us dollars out there and my mate missed getting me one when he was just out there and they seem to be nearer the 300 pound mark here if you can find one

Actually, just done a search for after-market sunroof supply in the uk, and amazed how few there seem to be!

That's the sun roof I fitted.

When you measure up the roof you'll see there are very few small enough.

I left the rubber trim off on the inside because it looks too chucky for me.

You can tilt or take it out & store behind the seats. Well I can because I'm a short a#@s.

Cheers.
    Mostin.
    “A plan is only a means of measuring where things went wrong”

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    I am staying out of this one 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    I am staying out of this one 😂

sunroof

[QUOTE=MartinB;126108]You may be in luck?

thanks ill check that out , looks like it might be my only option after getting let down at the show
    trev

[QUOTE=Trevjeep;126128]
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    You may be in luck?

thanks ill check that out , looks like it might be my only option after getting let down at the show
    trev
    It works well - even at 6ft 3" I can stow the glass behind the seats - I have a red bag for it to match the interior!

These guys used to sell them around £250 too: http://www.sussexwindscreens.co.uk/s1.htm

Regularly on eBay too.

Dimensions here if it helps:

https://flic.kr/p/25TrK7z
    All the best,

Jim

Club Nova Member, SDBC Member, GRRC Member, Southern Classics

Read more about latest Nova developments in Complete Kit Car